TS EPOS 1500 Rupees Status | Telangana (TS) DBT Response Status 2020 check online online from official website epos.telangana.gov.in/ePoS/login. The State Government Telangana has started Financial Assistance Scheme for the candidates who under below poverty line (BPL). In this Scheme total 87.59 lakh candidates will take benefits and government of TS will send Rs. 1500/- and also 12 kg Rice for all poor candidates of TS State. The Chief Minister of TS K. Chandrashekhar RAO has been introduced about the TS 1500 Rupees Scheme total amount allotted in 2417 crore.
During lockdown, State Government will spend Rs. 2,500 crore to help people. All Ration card Holder in state take benefit of this scheme. Candidates have to apply online form of TS EPOS 1500 Rupees Scheme. And those who had applied already now they can check TS 1500 Rupees Status online by below given links.
The state Government has been distributed 3.13 lakh tons Rice for 79.57 lakh cardholders.
TS EPOS 1500 Rupees Status
This time Central and State Government are working hard to solve this critical condition. Now the Telangana State Government give some relief to all poor people’s who lives in TS state. The Chief Minister KC Rao said that they have spent 2500 crore in state to get people help. And he has been also said till 14th April Rs. 1500/- rupees have been sent in the bank account of 74 lakh candidates. With the help of this money candidates can buy Material required in home.
Candidates now get 12Kg Rice and Rs. 1500 in their Bank Account. This scheme is very beneficial for those candidates who didn’t buy required food material. Those who has Ration card they can apply online application form TS Rs. 1500 Scheme Status by below given suitable links.
|Scheme Name||TS KCR 1500 Rupees Scheme|
|Introduced by||Chief Minister KC Rao|
|Authority||Government of Telangana|
|Article Category||Govt Scheme|
|Benefits||1500 Rupees and 12 kg of rice|
|Total Allotted Amount||2417 crore|
|Total Beneficiary||87.59 lakh|
|Beneficiary||White Ration Card Holder|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
Eligibility For TS 1500 Rupees Scheme
- Candidates must be a citizen of the state.
- Applicant must be in the below poverty line (BPL) Card and for daily wages workers.
Documents Required for Telangana Rupees 1500 Scheme
Eligible candidate can apply for this scheme. The applicants have to upload some relevant documents while applying for it. The list is given below:
- Passport Size Photograph of the Candidate
- Aadhaar Card
- Mobile Number
- Address Proof
- White Ration Card of Telangana
- Bank Account Details
DBT KCR 1500 Scheme Benefit
As we know, at lockdown time most of Industries and business and stoped. Now the BPL and Labour candidates are in trouble. So the government has been decided to give all of them Rs. 1500/- and 12Kg Rice per family to survive in this condition. Under the scheme, the people of Telangana will get the benefit like –
- 1500 Rupees their account via DBT mode
- 12 KG Rice Free per family
How To Check TS 1500 Rupees Status in Bank Account
- First, You have to visit on official website https://epos.telangana.gov.in/ePoS/login.html
- In Left Side “Report Section” click on “DBT Response Status Check” link.
- Now Enter “Ration Card (RC) Number” and fill captcha.
- Finally Click on “Get Details” button.
- Status of TS KCR Scheme will be shown on screen.
How to Register Complaint
- First, Go to the official website of Electronic Point of Sale Government of Telangana.
- On home page, search for the “Grievance Redressal Link”.
- After clicking on the link, you will see the link of “Application Form”, Hit the form link.
- Enter information and hit submit the form, complaint is registered.
Every single state government is giving benefits to their people in this situation of crisis. The Telangana State Government also added themselves into TS 1500 Rupees Status list who are offering benefits to their poor people who needed in this situation.