Maha Forest Recruitment 2023 Notification has been released. Candidates can apply for Maharashtra Forest Recruitment Various Posts from here. The Direct Maha Forest Recruitment Apply Online Link is given in this article.
Candidates who are interested in Maha Forest Recruitment 2023 for 2417 posts, comprising Stenographer (Higher and Lower Grade), Junior Engineer (Civil), Senior Statistics Assistant, Junior Statistics Assistant, Surveyor, Accountant, and Forest Guard can apply from the official website.
Maha Forest Recruitment 2023
The online application for Maharashtra Forest Recruitment 2023 has already started at mahaforest.gov.in and candidates can apply for same. The Last date for Maha Forest Recruitment registeration is 30th June, 2023. Candidates can follow the steps wise instructions given in this article to apply for maha forest recruitment 2023.
It is very important for candidates to carefully read the Maha Forest Recruitment Notification PDF before applying. All the important instructions regarding Maha forest registration start date, last date, exam date, admit card release date, eligibility criteria and documents required are given in the notification and in this article.
Maha Forest Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Article||Maha Forest Recruitment 2023|
|Comes Under||Maharashtra Forest Department|
|Maha Forest Recruitment Notification||Available|
|Registration Start Date||10th June, 2023|
|Registration Last Date||30th June, 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
Maharashtra Forest Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Forest Guard||2138 Posts|
|Junior Engineer||08 Posts|
|Senior Statistical Assistant||05 Posts|
|Junior Statistical Assistant||15 Posts|
Maha Forest Recruitment Selection Process
The Selection process for Maha Forest Recruitment 2023 will include following phases:
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
Candidates for the Maha Forest Recruitment 2023 are required to pay an application fee for online application process. Candidates can pay application fee online with a credit card, debit card, and internet banking. Here is Maharashtra Forest Recruitment application fee:
- Unreserved Category: ₹1,000
- Reserved Category: ₹900
Maha Forest Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
|Post Name||Educational Qualifications|
|Accountant||• Applicants must have a graduation degree from any recognized university/institution.|
|Surveyor||• Candidates should have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (12th).|
• Applicants should hold a surveyor training course certificate from a recognized institution.
|Forest Guard||• 12th pass with at least one subject among Science, Mathematics, Geography or Economics.|
• Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribe category or ex-servicemen are eligible to apply if they have passed Secondary School Certificate Examination.
|Stenographer (Higher Grade)||• Applicants must have passed Matrix from the recognized board.|
• Applicants should have a Shorthand speed of at least 120 words per minute.
• English typing speed of a minimum of 40 words per minute or Marathi typing speed of a minimum of 30 words per minute.
• Required Knowledge of the Marathi language.
|Stenographer (Lower Grade)||• Applicants must have passed Matrix from the recognized education board.|
• Shorthand speed of at least 100 words per minute.
• Applicants should have a typing speed of a minimum of 40 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Marathi.
• Should possess knowledge of the Marathi language.
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Applicants must possess a Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized university/institution.|
|Senior Statistical Assistant||Applicants must possess a Master’s Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Commerce, Agriculture, or Statistics from a recognized University.|
|Junior Statistical Assistant||Applicant should possess a Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Commerce, Agriculture, or Statistics from a recognized University.|
|Date of Notification||09 June 2023|
|Starting Date of Online Application||10 June 2023|
|Last Date of Registration||30 June 2023|
|Last Date for Payment||30 June 2023|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
How to Apply Online for Maharashtra Forest Recruitment 2023?
- Visit the official website for mahaforest.gov.in recruitment 2023.
- Click in “Recruitment” option and the new Window will open.
- Search for online apply link and click on it.
- Register and make a account on the official Website.
- Now, Login with the details you used for registration.
- Enter required details like: Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Parents/Spouse Name and Upload scanned copies of same.
- After successful uploading of scanned documents, Proceed to pay application fee.
- Now, Take the Print out of your application form for future use.
Maha Forest Recruitment Frequently Asked Questions
You can follow the instructions and direct registration link provided in this article to apply for Maharashtra Forest Recruitment 2023.
The selection process for Maha Forest Recruitment 2023 have these phases: Written Test, Skill Test, Physical Test, Medical Test, and Document Verification.
You can visit the official website at mahaforest.gov.in for more information regarding Maharashtra Forest Recruitment 2023.