RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for RBI JE Civil & Electrical 35 Vacancy Posts and Download RBI JE Recruitment Notification from here. The Reserve Bank of India has released the official notification for the RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023 for JE Civil & Electrical Post.
The RBI Junior Engineer JE Civil & Electrical Recruitment 2023 application process has started. This article will provide information about the RBI Junior Engineer JE Civil & Electrical Recruitment 2023. All the information you need for rbi junior engineer recruitment 2023 application form is given here.
RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023
The RBI Junior Engineer JE Civil & Electrical Recruitment 2023 notification has been released, and the application procedure has started. Those who have been waiting for the RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023 can apply online. The Reserve Bank of India has given approval to fill 35 vacancies for RBI Junior Engineer JE Civil & Electrical jobs. Eligible individuals who want to apply for the RBI Recruitment can apply by visiting the official website of RBI.
RBI Juniour Engineer Recruitment Process is given in this article. Candidates can check full process of how to apply for RBI JE Recruitment 2023, Eligibilty Criteria, Documents Required, Application Form and Download RBI JE Recruitment Notifcation PDF from the direct links given here.
RBI JE Recruitment 2023 – Overview
|Name||RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023|
|Department||Reserve Bank of India|
|Post||RBI JE Civil & Electrical|
|Application Start Date||9 June, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||30 June, 2023|
|Admit Card Date||1 Week before Exam|
|Exam Date||15 July, 2023|
Age Limit for RBI Junior Engineer
- Minimum 18 Years To Maximum Age 27 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
Application Fees for RBI Junior Engineer
- OBC/General/EWS candidates: Rs. 850/-
- SC/ST/PwBD candidates: Rs. 50/-
- Payment Mode: Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
The application fee for general/OBC/EWS applicants is Rs. 850/-, while SC/ST/PwBD candidates have to pay a reduced charge of Rs. 50/-. This needs to be noted that the application fee can be paid online via Debit Card, Credit Card, and Net Banking.
RBI Junior Engineer Eligibility Criteria
- Diploma in Civil / Electrical Engineering.
- For Engineering Diploma Candidates : Minimum 65% Marks and 55% for SC / ST category candidates.
- For Engineering Degree Candidates : Minimum 55% Marks.
- Diploma Holder : 2 Year Working Experience.
- Degree Holder : 1 Year Working Experience.
Selection Mode for RBI JE Recruitment
- Pre Examination
- Mains Examination
- Document Verification
RBI JE Civil & Electrical 2023 Salary
Selected candidates will receive a starting basic pay of ₹33,900/- per month, which includes ₹20,700/- along with nine advance increments applicable to Junior Engineers. The pay scale for the position is ₹20700 – 1200 (3) – 24300 – 1440 (4) – 30060 – 1920 (6) – 41580 – 2080 (2) – 45740 – 2370 (3) – 52850 – 2850 – 55700. Additionally, they will receive other allowances as per the prevailing norms.
Currently, the initial monthly Gross salary for Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) is approximately ₹71,032/.
If the selected candidates do not avail Bank’s accommodation, they will receive an additional House Rent Allowance (HRA) of 15% of their pay.
How to Apply Online for RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023 ?
- Visit official website of RBI JE Recruitment.
- Click on the “Recruitment” or “Vacancy” Button on the homepage.
- Now, Click on Latest RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment for Civil and Electrical Posts Link.
- Select the “Registration” option.
- Fill out the registration form with all of your information, including your phone number, name, and email address.
- Once you have completed the registration process, you will be given an id and password.
- Log in to the application form using the provided id and password.
- After logging in, fill the form with all of the required information and upload the required documents, including your passport size photos and signature.
- Double-check all of the information you’ve entered to make sure it’s correct.
- Go to the online payment section and click the “Verify Payment” option to finish the payment.
- After successful payment, print and preserve a copy of the completed application form for future reference.
- You may easily fill out the RBI JE Recruitment 2023 application form online by following these steps.
Important Dates for RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment Applicants
|RBI JE 2023 Short Notification Release||June 3, 2023|
|RBI JE 2023 Notification PDF||2nd Week of June|
|Online Application Start Date||June 9, 2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||June 30, 2023|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees||June 30, 2023|
|Exam Date||July 15, 2023|
RBI JE Recruitment – Frequently Asked Questions
The last date to apply for RBI JE Recruitment 2023 is 30 June, 2023.
Candidates can apply for RBI JE recruitment 2023 for JE civil and electrical from direct link given in this article.
All the candidates apply for the RBI JE Recruitment 2023 application from 9 June, 2023.