Vidya Lakshmi Portal 2023 : Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan Scheme has been launched by government of india. Students can Apply Online at vidyalakshmi.co.in for this scheme. The direct link to apply vidya lakshmi Education Loan scheme is given in this article. Students can also follow the procedure given in this article to apply for this education loan scheme at vidya lakshmi portal.
The Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan Scheme tries to financially help students to pursue higher studies. The Vidya Lakshmi portal is a nationwide website dedicated to education loans and is associated with several banks. It was created by NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited, a division of the Ministry of Finance’s Department of Financial Services. Eligible students can use Vidya Lakshmi Portal to acquire information regarding loans and financial aid.
Vidya Lakshmi Portal
The Vidya Lakshmi Portal is a work of joint collaboration between the Indian Banks Association, the Ministry of Finance, and the Ministry of Education. It helps the students by making the process of financing student education easier. The vidyalakshmi portal is managed by NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited and It allows students to apply for education loans from different partner banks and track the status of their applications online. Vidya Lakshmi Portal gives students quick access to loan information, education loan programs, and real-time application status updates. The vidyalakshmi portal website is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any internet-connected device.
Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan Scheme Portal Overview
|Name||Vidya Lakshmi Portal Education Loan Scheme|
|Portal||Vidya Lakshmi Portal|
|Vidya Lakshmi Portal Launched By||Ministry of Finance and Ministry of Education|
|VidyaLakshmi Scheme Comes Under||Indian Banks Association|
|Total Loan Schemes||130|
|Vidya Lakshmi Portal||www.vidyalakshmi.co.in|
What is Vidya Lakshmi Portal ?
The Vidya Lakshmi Portal is a one-of-a-kind website developed to help students receive educational loans. It was created with the help of the Ministry of Finance’s Department of Financial Services, the Ministry of Education’s Department of Higher Education, and the Indian Banks Association (IBA). The portal’s development is the responsibility of NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited.
Also: Vidya Lakshmi is both a doorway and a respected deity representing wisdom and learning. Many people pray to Vidya Lakshmi for spiritual direction and to improve their learning ability. Hindus revere her merits and regard her as a valuable source of inspiration and motivation. Some devotees honor Vidya Lakshmi by lighting candles or making contributions at temples dedicated to her.
Vidya Lakshmi Portal Features
The Vidya Lakshmi Portal is a useful website with numerous features to help students with their education loan and career development. Let’s look at some of its important features:
- Learning Resources: The portal provides articles, videos, and interactive resources on a variety of topics to help you understand them better.
- Career Guidance: Vidya Lakshmi can help you explore many career options and find information about jobs in your field of interest.
- Applying for Educational Loans: You can apply for educational loans from several banks using the platform without having to fill out multiple papers.
- Educational Program Information: The website gives information about various educational programs available to students, allowing you to make informed selections regarding your studies.
- Loan Application Tracking: You may check the status of your loan applications on the portal, which allows you to see how your application is moving forward.
- Help and Support: Vidya Lakshmi has a dedicated support center where you may obtain help if you have any questions or face any problems during the loan application procedure.
- Scholarships: The portal is also linked to the National Scholarship Portal, which gives information regarding government scholarships as well as application instructions.
These features make Vidya Lakshmi Portal a helpful tool for students by assisting them with studies and future profession. It is intended to be simple to use and to provide useful information and support.
Vidya Lakshmi Registration Process
Simply follow these simple steps to register on the official website:
- First, Visit the official Vidya Lakshmi Portal Website.
- Once on the website’s home page, look for the “Register” option in the menu bar.
- When you click the “Register” button, a new page will open on your screen.
- Complete the registration form by providing your personal information as requested.
- After successfully completing the form, make an account and register on the official website.
- Now that you’ve registered, you can apply for a loan.
It’s as simple as that! Just remember to complete the instructions and submit proper information while registering.
Vidya Lakshmi Login Process
Follow these basic steps to access the Vidya Lakshmi Portal:
- Go to the Vidya Lakshmi Portal scheme’s official website.
- The website’s homepage will appear on your screen.
- In the menu bar, select the “Login” option.
- The following login choices will be displayed:
- Login for Students
- Login for Banks
- Login for the Government
- That’s all! You can proceed with the login procedure by selecting the appropriate login option based on your role.
Vidya Lakshmi Loan Eligibility Criteria
You must meet certain qualifying requirements to apply for a Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan. Here’s what you should know:
- The education loan should be obtained under the Model Education Loan Scheme of the Indian Banking Association (IBA).
- Your parents’ annual income should be less than Rs.4 lakhs per year.
- If you are engaged in technical or professional courses approved by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) or accredited by Central Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs), you may be eligible for education loans.
- You can only use the loan once for your Undergraduate (UG), Postgraduate (PG), or Integrated degrees.
- The interest rates imposed on the education loan will be decided by the various banks’ Base Rates.
If you meet these requirements, you can apply for a Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan to help fund your higher education.
Documents Required for Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan
To apply for the Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan, you will need to submit the following documents:
- Last Six months of Bank statements
- KYC documents
- Marksheets of 10th, 12th, and degree courses
- Guarantor Form (Optional)
- Copy of the admission letter from the college or university, along with fee details
These documents are necessary for the loan application process. Make sure to gather and provide these documents to complete your application successfully.
Vidya Lakshmi Loan Interest Rate
The vidya lakshmi education loan interest rate on education loans secured through the Vidya Lakshmi portal begins at 8.40%. Students are able to obtain up to INR 4 lakh without requiring collateral, with a maximum repayment duration of 15 years.
The interest rate for Vidya Lakshmi education loans varies according to the bank and the loan scheme.
Here are the details and interest rates for education loans in popular banks for male and female students:
- For amounts up to INR 7.5 lakhs: 12.75% p.a.
- Over INR 7.5 Lakhs: 11.50% p.a.
- For amounts up to INR 7.5 Lakhs: 12.25% p.a.
- Amounts greater than INR 7.5 lakhs: 11% p.a.
Please keep in mind that interest rates may differ amongst the banks that provide the loans. For further information, visit the official website using the direct link provided in this article.
Vidya Lakshmi Portal Banks List
There are around 40 banks registered with the Vidya Lakshmi education loan portal. Here is the list of Bank s associated with Vidya Lakshmi Portal :
- Abhyudaya Cooperative Bank Limited
- Allahabad Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Dena Bank
- Development Credit Bank Ltd.
- Dhanlaxmi Bank
- Dombivli Nagri Sahakari Bank Ltd
- Federal Bank
- GP Parsik Bank Ltd
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Karnataka Bank Ltd
- Karur Vysya Bank Ltd
- Kotak Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd
- New India Cooperative Bank Ltd
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank
- Punjab and Sind Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- RBL Bank Ltd
- State Bank of India
- Syndicate Bank
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
- Yes Bank
- GP Parsik Bank Ltd
- Punjab National Bank
- Nainital Bank
Vidya Lakshmi Portal Colleges List
The Vidya Lakshmi Portal has a vast database of colleges that are registered on its platform. These colleges are spread across India and offer courses in various streams such as engineering, medicine, management, law, etc. Here is a list of some of the top colleges that are registered on the Vidya Lakshmi Portal:
- All Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
- Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
- Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad
- Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar
- Indian Institute of Technology Patna
- All National Institutes of Technology (NITs)
- National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli
- National Institute of Technology Surathkal
- National Institute of Technology Warangal
- National Institute of Technology Rourkela
- National Institute of Technology Calicut
- National Institute of Technology Durgapur
- National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra
- National Institute of Technology Hamirpur
- National Institute of Technology Allahabad
- National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur
- All Indian Institute of Management (IIMs)
- Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad
- Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
- Indian Institute of Management Calcutta
- Indian Institute of Management Lucknow
- Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode
- Indian Institute of Management Indore
- Indian Institute of Management Shillong
- Indian Institute of Management Rohtak
- Indian Institute of Management Raipur
- Indian Institute of Management Udaipur
- Other Colleges
- AIIMS, Delhi
- Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), Delhi
- Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi
- University of Delhi, Delhi
- Xavier School of Management (XLRI), Jamshedpur
- Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Ghaziabad
- Symbiosis International University (SIU), Pune
- Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), Delhi
Note: Vidya Lakshmi Portal keeps on adding more colleges under Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan Scheme. Students are advised to check Vidya Lakshmi Portal from the direct link given in this article.
Vidya Lakshmi Portal Helpline and Contact Number
Email : [email protected] ; Tel – 020-2567 8300
Monday through Saturday, 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Working hours at the head office are 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Times Tower, First Floor, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400 013. Fax – (022) 2491 5217
- The Millenium, 5th Floor, Flat No. 5W, 235/2A, Acharya Jagdish Chandra Bose Road, Kolkata – 700 020. Tel – (033) 2281 4661 / 2290 1396
- Address: Kences Towers, 6A, 6th Floor, #1 Ramkrishna Street, North Usman Road, T. Nagar, Chennai – 600 017. Tel – (044) 2814 3917 / 18
- New Delhi
- 409/410, 4th floor, Ashoka Estate Building, Barakhamba Road, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110 001. Tel – (011) 2370 5418 / 2335 3817
- Unit No. 407, 4th floor, 3rd Eye One Commercial Complex Co-op. Ltd., Above Vijay Sales Stores C. G. Road, Near Panchvati Circle, Ahmedabad – 380006 Tel – (079) 2646 1376